Le Retour aux Sources
La Bresse (88) - 4 stars -
This traditional house has been refurbished prestigious accommodation in order to welcome you for a weekend, a holiday or a holiday out of the ordinary. Located on the heights of La Bresse, it offers a very high level of modern comfort while retaining its authentic character. You will enjoy to relax in rooms with old, in the spa and sauna … You will enjoy the many mountain activities the famous resort of the Vosges. “Le Retour aux Sources” is waiting forever.
Capacity : Until 14 people
Size 270 m²
– 1 big living room
– 5 double rooms
– 2 rooms with 2 single beds
– 2 bathrooms – 2 separate toilets
– 1 fully-equipped kitchen
– 1 room of rest
– 1 privative terrace
– Bathtub Balneotherapy, Italian showers
– Baker’s oven
– Presences of several old pôeles from Vosges
– TNT television
– DVD player, Blue Ray
– WIFI access
– Games etc….
– High-end bedding
– All linens provided (towels, sheets, …)
– Washing machine and tumble-dryer
Access to the Space Spa and common well-being:
– 1 wellness area with indoor Sauna and relaxing room with a terrace
– 1 outdoor spa (6 people max) with a view of la Bresse
– 1 Finnish sauna outdoors with a Vosgien wood-burner
Terrace under shelters outside
Mid season : 1750 € / week
High season : 2100 € / week
Extra high season Christmas/ New Year: 3050 € / week
Week-end (2 nights) : 1070€
A true Vosgien farm overhanging the valley of la Bresse on 2 acres of land along a stream. This place is just simply magic, so rich in history and tradition. Everything is seductive- from the environment to the modern comforts integrated with taste and respect for the spirit of the estate. High end bedding and charming bed drapes, everything is ready at your arrival. Wooden furniture, large living spaces, relaxation and wellness areas, Vosgien wood-burner… “Le Retour aux Sources” is waiting for you.
La Bresse is THE ski resort of the Vosges. Its favourable location allows visiters to take advantage of all the activities the mountain has to offer. In the winter, La Bresse transforms into a ski haven where you can benefit from all the winter mountain activities: Alpine skiing, cross-country skiing, snowshoe hiking, sledding, sleigh riding… In the summer, you can go hiking, mountain biking, hang-gliding, climbing and not to mention do a fair amount of relaxing.
La Bresse is not far from Alsace, one of the most visited regions in France: one must recognize its historical heritage, folklore, gastronomy and natural environment are simply incredible.
We recommend the following key places to visit/activities to do:
- Strasbourg, with its cathedral, la petite France, the Christmas market…
- Colmar, with its la petite Venise, the quartier des Tanneurs, the Unterlinden museum…
- Mulhouse, with its automobile museum, its train museum, its zoo…
- the largest amusement park in Europe EUROPA-PARK in Rust, Germany
The wine route:
a jewel for the eyes as well as for the palate. You will taste (with moderation) wines appreciated world-wide for their unique flavour and (without moderation) the impressive diversity of Vosgien landscapes and villages
- The Christmas markets, in December in almost all the cities and villages in Alsace
- The village festivals and the wine-harvesting festivals in September and October
- Haut-Koenigsbourg, a castle from the 12th century and guardian of the wine route… One of France’s most visited monuments.
- The memorial museum of the Linge, museum and battlefield of WWI. Discover French and German trenches that were used during combat that ended with nearly 17000 victims
- The Image Museum of Epinal presents the history of the popular image from the 17th century to today.
- And Also: Baccarat and its world famous crystal-work – Les mines de cuivre in Le Thillot
- Hiking in the Alsatian Ried, or in the Vosges (hundreds of trails have been marked by the Vosgien Club)
- Bicycle touring and mountain biking, with a network of impressive paths and strolls that are sure to take your breath away!
8 Chemin du Calvaire
88250 LA BRESSE, France
Optional services :
- Full refrigerator
- Leader to cusinier at home
- Machine Nespresso ® (except capsules)
- Services caterer
- Free WIFI
Access, Location :
TGV Station in Colmar, Mulhouse, Sélestat and Strasbourg
Access by the main roads (A35)
Airport of Entzheim
Airport of Bâle-Mulhouse